Wednesday 28 April 2010

Team members' presentation - Nikos Tsitouras


I got my first major Cross Country Bike and swept the suburbs' plains and mountains. The feel of adrenaline when riding mountainsides and very rough paths was exactly what I was looking for! 
This means that I am actually a downhiller who recently got into a race biker's suit. But I love biking in all aspects and especially when there is a reason: like raising money for SOS Children Villages.   
I recently run across the below, which I really liked and would like to share with all you my friends:
----------------------------------------------------
A nerd was walking down the sidewalk one day when his friend, another nerd, rode up on an incredible shiny new bicycle.
The first nerd was stunned by his friend's sweet ride and asked, "WOW! Where did you get such a nice bike?"
The second nerd replied, "Well, yesterday I was walking home, minding my own business, when a beautiful woman rode up to me on this bike. She threw the bike to the ground, took off all her clothes and said, 'Take what you want!'"
The second nerd nodded approvingly, "Good choice. The clothes probably wouldn't have fit."

No comments:

Post a Comment