Wednesday 28 April 2010

Team members' presentation - Dimitris Kitsanelis

You are likely to find me in late night hours, cycling in the city or jogging in the streets. You are even likely to find me in the mountains around the city - no matter what the weather conditions are. There is no particular target. Just the will to be continuously in some kind of athletic outdoor activity.


I started of with a no-name, yellow road bike, back in the beginning of the nineties and went on with my dearest red Peugeot, doing long rides around the city and later small trips to nearby towns. These trips though, brought me closer to the mountains and the nature... My Peugeot got tired of being carried around in mountain roads and buying a mountain bike was the next step, in order to get to know the mountain roads.


I now use both bikes (a new road bike replaced the old Peugeot) and I participate in every race I see as fun and entertaining. Knowing that GBI (both in 2009 and in 2010) aims to raise charity money, it didn't take me long to decide that I have to participate every year! I did it last year and I will do it this year again!

1 comment:

  1. Δημήτρη ( και υπόλοιπη ομάδα...)
    Καλή επιτυχία και καλό δρόμο στην προσπάθειά σας φέτος τον Ιούνιο.

    Δες την σελίδα της δικής μας ομάδας στο FB
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Athens-Greece/Fit-4-Ride/189440824882

    Όποτε θες μιλάμε ( όπως σου είπα και χθές στην Παλλήνη, η ομάδα είναι πάντα "ανοιχτή"...)

    Δημ. Μπότσης

    ReplyDelete